Sunday 15 April 2012

Renaissance and them some...

Well its almost a week after the night that was Renaissance 20th birthday, in Leeds we had a great time from start to finish with Sasha, Ian Ossia and Dave Seaman on the decks...with Ian and Dave making that classics backroom a magical night never to forget, always to rememeber. There has been so much hype and talk about the events in Leeds and Birmingham...but I can honestly say for me in Leeds that me and Rob had a legendary night that we will continue to talk about over and over to remember where we were when it was Renaissance's 20th birthday...

Already with talk on the Venue 44 facebook forums, October has been loosely touted as the date for part 2, so I am sure that the anticipation will grow over the coming months for both venues, I will be looking forward yet again to attending Leeds with Rob and everyone else to ensure a full to capacity Venue at the Vox... while we all wait for the lineups, venue and all important date check out all 11 videos I took over the course of the night... the vast majority are from the main room with Jozif and Sasha..

Ian Ossia and Dave Seaman were in the back room smashing it up....I can't wait for the next installment from those two at Renaissance later on this year...I hope you all enjoy the videos, I certainly did, cheers Paul :D

Jozif warming things up in the main room early on....



Sasha battering Leeds within an inch of its life!!!








Dave Seaman, oh so warming things up in the classics room, OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment