Friday 2 March 2012

Robbed - Music found for March 2012

Hey there peeps,
Thought I would update you on the music scene from me and about a few little gems I am chasing at present. Well looking at all the new music explosions that are happening all over the place in so many genre's I have to just stick to what I am liking/playing now! As I am not into the screeching sounds of Skrillex or the monotonous sound of Dead-Rat or Guetta either..:-)
Ok well for me I am really feeling Europe right now I am waiting for the release of this fantastic techno track here you can see Adam Beyer spinning this at Awakenings 01-01-2012 Gashouder Amsterdam - track is called Rubicon (Adam Beyer & Joseph Capriati) this will be released this month on Drumcode....



Found this little beauty which is new last month released from Marc Romboy & Stephan Bodzin a track called Miranda bloody quality record big room tune....Huge!



As ever I am loving mixing lots of Petar Dundov tracks I found this little gem from both Petar Dundov & Gregor Tresher - Geist from the DUO Tone EP all the tracks are awesome on the EP this being my favourite



Whilst looking through the Weeks promos I came across these little beauties below, Rene Breitbarth - Startover Absolute floor filler and dance floor smash, this played through any dynamite soundsystem is sure to be a smash!


Also Paul sent me this, by Ozgur Ozkan is called Forget with a (Stefan DJordjevic Remix)



Well hope you like the tracks as Rob2Paul start and gravitate towards Miami and Renaissance still to come in April - keep spinning those records here is the latest mix from Rob for March 2012, its already gathering momentum, Listen, Share, Download Enjoy ....



More to follow Enjoy Your Day.....Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment